Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What I Love.....

Hi Friends,
So many people these days only focus on the things in life that are negative. As of late, I've been affected in the same way. I can blame it on so many things but the truth is....Happiness comes from within. We can generate our happiness and lead the fulfilled lives that we all seek.
I need to remember that. Happiness comes from love. Who, what, where and how are what we love...it's different for everyone..These are the things I love.........
I love my wife. Totally without boundries. I love my friends. They are important to my sanity. I love to play with my band. They are the cats I love to play with because they are fine people first and kick ass musicians second. I love to be on stage, talking with the audience as if they were in my living room. I love seeing and hearing young students play and get better from week to week, month to month, year to year.......I love to write music. I also love to tinker on the piano. I love to hike at Rancho San Antonio. I love the way I feel when I'm standing on top of the mountain looking down at where I was and now am.....
I love seeing others around me sharing a laugh, being social and enjoying each others company. I love being able to help a friend in need when times are tough. I love period.
I love once again...period. This is what I need to focus on. I love myself.....The world isn't perfect, but I love living in it.
I remember telling a friend awhile ago that he had to stop calling me so much. Why was that you might ask....it was because all he wanted to share was how someone ripped him off, another person was an asshole, how he got over another person who had screwed him over etc....I told him that I was removing all of the negative influences in my life and if he wanted to stay my friend, he had to think about how I felt. Nothing on his part changed....I cut him loose. I didn't have time for it or him.
To be that true to myself, it's that time again. Time to take back some of my time and spiritual resources. It will set me free to do and be what I feel and that is to do things because I love to do them.
I want myself to know that I am going to play tennis again because that makes happy and fulfilled. I'm also going to continue to write music but more of it. I will have to remove some obstacles in my way from a time perspective but I can because I can control my schedule to make it happen. Because I love to write music and by doing so, I am listening to what my soul wants to express and share with the world.....
I want to dance with my wife Susan because of the smile she has when she is connected to me on the dance floor. The feeling of our beings entertwined into one. Of how it sets our souls free from time and imaginary walls that keep us from doing what we love together.
For those of you who know me.....thank you for your love and patience. I feel the same towards you too. For the negative influences around me....your time has come...I gonna have to cut you....loose....

Thanks for listening.

Worl

No comments: