Friday, June 01, 2007

Uncle Mike RIP

Before WorlViews Pac NW tour I had some devastating news. My Uncle Mike finally after 2 & 1/2 years of his fight with cancer passed away. He had the most positive attitude and that kept him on the planet longer than what the docs originally told the family he had. He lived his last years with dignity, honor, faith and I'll never forget him. They had his funeral the Saturday of my tour and I dedicated our tour to his memory. I felt his spirit then and now. It's hard to imagine a world without my Uncle Mike and I feel for his family. His tribe is strong and came together and my aunt Denise is dealing with it with strength and grace. If I didn't know better, Mike, my dad John L and Uncle Dickie are up there playing poker, laughing and having a grand ol' time. I tip my glass and hat to you three. Love you all madly..........

No comments: