Thursday, February 17, 2005

Worleys Worl is up & running

Well...this is the first posting of the WorlView blog page. Come back soon to see new gig updates and my thoughts about running a band, teaching private trumpet students and surviving in Silicon Valley as a musician/educator/recording artist ect....
My band WorlView is playing this coming sat, Feb 19 at BOAS/Club Elite in Cupertino CA. We're playing selections from my CD WorlView as well as tunes to be recorded and released on my next two CD's.
Here is a list of the cats in the band:
Wayne Wallace-trombone
Kris Strom-sax
Murry Low- piano
Tom Bockhold-bass
Curt Moore-drums
Micheal Spiro-percussion
Go to my web site...johnworley.com and check out the calender page for more info regarding this and future gigs. I'll have pics and a review of this gig shortly.
Later,
WorlBoy

1 comment:

Stuart said...

This is a great place to blow your own horn. Blog on dude.

By the way, my music blog (shameless plug) is at http://redhousejazz.blogspot.com.